Last modified: October 21, 2014
Cascade Lighting Representatives (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.cascadelight.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
1. Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
2.1. by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and/or
2.2. about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
2.3. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2.4. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
3. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
3.1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
3.2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
3.3. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
4.1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
4.2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
4.3. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
4.4. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
4.5. Speed up your searches.
4.6. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
4.8. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
4.9. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
5.1. To present our Website and its contents to you.
5.2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
5.3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
5.4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
5.5. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
5.6. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
5.7. For any other purpose with your consent.
6.1. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
6.2. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cascade Lighting Representatives’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Cascade Lighting Representatives about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
6.3. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6.4. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
6.5. With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
6.6. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
6.8. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cascade Lighting Representatives, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.